Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript submitted is original, all authors know the final version of this and agree to submit it to Gayana Botanica
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- Gayana Botánica will have the right to publish the work but the authors still owns the copyright
- The submission file is in new Microsoft Word document file format (.docx)
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- In Comments for the Editor (below), I have suggested at least two potentials reviewers
- The authors accept to pay the publication fee if the manuscript is accepted
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication.
- The articles in this journal are published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories, on their website or ResearchGate) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeThe Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.